Friday, July 29, 2011

February 2011

Evelyn: Played the part of Pippi Longstocking in a reader's theater performance of several little plays that her school class did. She is the 2nd girls from the right in the pictures below. The 2nd graders all had a Science Fair also. Evelyn experimented with gravity by dropping several different objects from the top of our stairs and seeing which fell the fastest. No pictures though... :( Felicity: Got to go to the temple and do baptisms for her 2nd mutual activity, and went to New Beginnings for her 3rd mutual activity. Shawn and I were sick that day, so we did not get to go with her :(

Lauri: Released from the Primary presidency and called to be a Beehive advisor. Got to go on a fun date with Shawn - the Idaho Falls Symphony and Rockapella! It was a fun night! I also got to go to an educators/PTO preview of the Bodies exhibit that is at the museum this year. Wow! Our bodies are amazing! Celebrated my 37th birthday. I got a new Android phone that I love more than I have ever loved any cell phone before! I love downloading apps - the calendar, weather, camera, Goodreads, Netflix, facebook, email, internet, etc. all at my fingertips!

Shawn: Introduced the girls to the Lord of the Rings movies. They spent a couple days watching them - especially when Felicity got the flu.

For President's Day, we decided to go to Utah to visit my Grandmas. It was nice to get away for a weekend, especially since I was kind of between callings, so didn't have to prepare anything for Sunday! Here is a picture of Lissy reading scriptures with Great-grandma Olsen.

No comments: