Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentine Clearance

I didn't take any pictures before I packed it all away, but I totally caved to the Valentine's clearance items at Albertsons today. They were 90% off - how could I not? So, my total (with some groceries) was around $38 and I saved over $180 - even Shawn was impressed. It didn't hurt that some of that was chocolate in heart-shaped boxes - he likes chocolate as much, if not more, than I do! I also got cute gift bags, napkins, tealight candles, votive holders, picture frames, note pads, HSM and Hannah Montana tins, several boxes of valentines and other decor items and small treats.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea clearance sales!!!

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for these sales too! I got some good stuff at target this year and you cant go wrong with cheap chocolate!

Pearl Girl said...

I did that too. Why come I haven't seen your blog lately? I totally missed you at card club, I was really looking forward to seeing you and catching up. hope you are having a loverly day!!

lovedkat said...

Hello there! Yes clearance. I always feel like a sucker to these sales but really they are great deals, i hit some great ones at shopko. i got boxes of chocolate for .15 abox.......i miss you guys too....hope to see you over the summer!