Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Since it is Father's Day and I didn't get around to getting a card in the mail (sorry Dad) I thought I would share A few things I love about my Dad:

- He is sweet with babies.

- He showed me the joy of growing a garden.

- He showed me the joy of a good hike.

- He is a good example of working hard until a job is done.

- He takes us geocaching, even though we probably “cramp his style.”

- He is generous and comes to the rescue when “times are tough.”

- He is honest and follows the rules in life (unless it is a game, then he may make up his own rules).

- The look on his face when he finds something really funny.

- He taught me everything I forgot about rocks, wildflowers, trees and other plants.

- He would rather take pictures of wildflowers and scenery than people.

- He honors the priesthood and fulfills his callings faithfully.

- He is modest in his abilities and accomplishments.

- He likes the simple things: root beer, spice drops and wintergreen life savers.

- He is my Dad!

Happy Father’s Day Dad! I love you so much!

These are for you :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You do have a great Dad. He still scares me some times though :)