Sunday, September 14, 2008

More stuff we did

Other things we’ve done in the last 2 weeks: I’ve tried 4 new dinner recipes. The girls got haircuts. I spent an hour filling out the job application for district sub online – do you know your college GPA? What do you put down for work experience when you haven’t had a paying job in the last 10 years? I babysat a friend’s 2 kids while she worked at her family’s booth at the fair. Lissy went to a birthday party for her best friend. They went on a scavenger hunt to their own houses. The girls had early release one Monday and Evie got to stay “all day” and take her lunch to school. Went and got Lydia’s glasses fixed – again. Shawn and I went walking one morning after the girls got on the bus. I worked out 2 other mornings this week. Shawn and I went to a PTO meeting. Shawn and I each volunteered in Lydia’s class – on different days. I volunteered in the school library. We watched the BSU/Bowling Green football game – Go Broncos! They still won even though they didn’t score in the second half at all. I sewed a curtain to cover our game closet – it used to be a swag-type thing in our bedroom.


Game Closet - Before


Game closet - after


Lissy's wire shelves


Lissy's closet hooks


Kids' craft cupboard

3 comments:

NW Harbert's said...

The craft cupboard looks like a great idea.

Sorenson family trio said...

Lissy's new closet and things look great. You were very productive and busy the last two weeks.
Gina

lovedkat said...

your very crafty and creative i wish i was more like you