Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photo Tag - do it now!

This is a fun, HONEST photo tag. Can't wait to see ya'll :) I'll tag... my cousins Janene and Lisel and my friend Becky. And I dare everyone else.... mwah ha ha ha! And in my defense, this is after subbing in the school library all day, after getting the kids to dance, running several errands, back home, kids fed and in bed, and the first time ever using my self-timer. (BTW, I don't think I ever want to "work" full-time again).

Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing.
2. Load the picture onto your blog.
3. Tag three others to play.
Remember, no primping! We'll be able to tell if you do!!!

2 comments:

KLF said...

Sister, you look tired! Way to go with the honest photo. I think it's amazing what we accomplish some days, some very long days. When I posted mine, Calvin and Adam both asked me why on earth would I post such a horrible picture. Made me feel so good!

Pearl Girl said...

OKAY assuming you meant me your tagging. I will have to laugh and say, ummmm well, this is one tag that I can't do (without cheating anyway). I will admit I was tempted, but I just got out of the shower, haven't combed my hair, and it is ZIT city on my face. yah its gross!!!!