Sunday, April 18, 2010

Freezer Meals Group

Through our Relief Society I have been participating in a freezer meals group where we meet once a month and swap meals that are ready to go. I love it! Of course, figuring out a meal that is relatively easy to make in multiples and that freezes well is a little tricky, but I love having meals ready to go on those busy nights where I need something quick or don't really feel like cooking. So far I have contributed my great-grandma's Swedish Meatballs with rice and our favorite Sweet and Sour Meatloaf from my friend Denise at BYU. Here are my meatloaves ready to go:
In fact, I like it so much, I've even started making extra of some meals and freezing part of it for another night, or freezing individual portions for the girls' lunches. They are thawed by lunch time and ready to re-heat. If you want to check out some of our yummy recipes, they are here at Freezer Goddesses.

No comments: