Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting Ready for School

We had school registration last week, and it's about time! I don't know if it's because I knew school was getting closer, all the back-to-school sales, or what, but about 2 weeks ago I started to have that feeling. You know, the one where you start counting down the days until school starts. 8 and counting. So last week we got to go to registration - with all 3 girls! That's right, all my kids will be in school this year. Wahoo! I am so excited to go help in their classrooms and wherever I can in the school. I am also looking forward to a little "me" time. I might even start working on a Master's degree in Library Science. Lissy (4th grade) has a great teacher that has a few years experience and Jo (2nd grade) has a teacher that just moved up from first grade that has 30 years experience. They are still hiring Kindergarten teachers, so we'll have to call in a couple days to see who Evie gets. We still have a few school supplies to get and a little clothes shopping to do (I got a bunch on clearance last fall), but we are all excited and getting ready.

No comments: