Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Aren't we trendy?



So here are the promised pics of Shawn and I in our new glasses. Shawn's look great and fit his"big heed" perfectly and mine have a cute little bit of bling on the side (though this isn't my best side).

And... I copied my friend Chelsea and we held elections for dinner last night. Shawn cast an absentee ballot since he wasn't with us after school and the girls were pretty excited to out-vote the grown-ups for once. Little do they know, Platform 2 will be served tomorrow night anyway.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it!!!! maybe by the time your kids get to be adults they will still be excited to "vote"!

jenn said...

i never did update my googlereader when you changed your address. glad i found you again. snazzy glasses. very stylish. and what a fun idea for dinner!