Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Creative Outlet

I needed a creative outlet today, so here's what I did. I have been wanting to make a Thanksgiving sign like my Boo sign, so I cut out a phrase and leaf with my Cricut, added some stickers to spell "give" and voila!
Then I didn't want to waste the leftovers, so I put together a scrapbook page.
Here are the Christmas cards I made last week for card group.

And here are a bunch more I just made mostly with scraps I had laying around. I've decided I really like making cards because I'm never really behind like I ALWAYS am with scrapbooking. Plus, I don't like to throw bits and pieces away so it's a great way to use scraps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love them! :)

Sorenson family trio said...

I am impressed with you creative talent. Very cute decoration, scrap book page, and Christmas cards.
Gina

Pearl Girl said...

So So So cute!!
WHen are you going to come over and craft with me!! When did you get a cricut? Isn't it so fun!

Lisel said...

I love it all! I loved your boo sign and the give thanks one is great! How did you do the letter placement with the cricut? Way to use your scraps too! I have a huge box of scraps that I can't throw away but never seem to use, thanks for the inspiration!