Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Evelyn the Cooker Girl


So while I was busy neglecting my child and our need to eat lunch while blogging, she put together a little surprise for me. She came downstairs, told me to stop typing, close my eyes and come upstairs. This is what I found (at 2 in the afternoon I'm ashamed to say). She has learned how to make her own quesdillas and corndogs (both take "5-0" seconds in the microwave) and the sweetie had made us lunch! I told her I would put it on the blog (ironic, huh?) and she suggested the title. My baby is growing up!
I think I am caught up now, so I better go pay attention to my kids. The big girls are home now and seem to have forgotten that they're supposed to be doing homework!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very impressive Evelyn! Cooking is a great skill to have, and I love corndogs.