Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last week of July

The last week of July was also our last week of swim lessons. The girls all did great! Lissy and Lydia moved up to the next level and they all jumped off the diving board without any dramatic crying fits. Evelyn is the only one who still likes to wear a life vest for that. Monday I had a great little headache going, so I didn’t do much. For family home evening we weeded the garden and had ice cream sundaes. Tuesday Lissy went to a “summer party” at her friend’s house and I had presidency meeting. Wednesday we went to the school library and I went to the dentist – no cavities! Thursday we were going to go to a Chukars game, but couldn’t so we had our own baseball party at home – we made yummy nachos and played baseball on the Wii. Friday we hosted dinner group and made our raspberry balsamic chicken. The other couples brought some great watermelon, a scrumptious salad with Feta, and a divine German chocolate cake. I can’t believe July is over already – it went by so fast!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on no cavities, that is always a state to which I aspire! That raspberry balsamic chicken sounds great, can I get a recipe?