Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Award Winning-Husband

While I spent almost 6 hours at Super Saturday last weekend, here is what the Best Husband (and kids) in the Whole Wide World did:
- pulled out the old tomato and corn plants
- bundled the old corn stalks to make me festive decorations for the front yard (I am so excited - I have always wanted these - geeky, huh?) (the pumpkins are from our sweet neighbors who called the girls to come over and pick them out from their garden) - drained and hung the hoses in the garage for the winter
- installed shelves in my "office/scrap room" closet so I could get all the boxes off the floor!
This so inspired me to do something "crafty" in my room that I made my "autumn thank you" cards for our card group this week. Then I used the leftover scraps from Super Saturday and some other random stuff I had and made a bunch of other cards. The girls were also inspired to be crafty and made baby beds and "rooms" out of boxes (sorry it's a bad picture).

Thanks Babe! You're the best!!

1 comment:

Sorenson family trio said...

What a sweet husband and children you have!!! The cards you made look great.
Gina