Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspiration Continues

Monday afternoon, I was still inspired to be creative and complete a couple of projects that have been lingering around my "office" for awhile. I had some dollar store frames I've wanted to make decorations out of for about a year now. Before the wonderful shelves arrived, the frames were sitting on the floor and got stepped on by an anonymous party (of the young girl variety) and the glass in them broke. Well, I went ahead and threw most of the glass out (kept the least broken one for "spooky" effect) and made my projects. I don't know how creative it is if I'm just copying other people, but here are my new Halloween table toppers.
Spooky - copied from a decoration seen at Roberts craft store.

Eek - copied from a few blogs and a friend's decoration made by another friend.

Boo - a variation on last year's "boo" deocration to match this year's creations

Here is last year's:




2 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE new background, I thought about putting up on my blog too! I LOVE it! Your decorations are so fun! I ♥ that spooky sign... how did you do it? I'd LOVE a tutorial!

Your cornstalks are NOT dorky... I've wanted some forever too... next year is my year! I'll get to plant a garden! :)

Looks like you've been busy! Cute cards too! I need to stalk up, that was the nice thing about card club! Miss you girls!

Melissa said...

Very cute! It is creative if you use other work as inspiration and then figure out how to do it yourself :)