Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I can't believe it's October already!

Happy Birthday Bryan!!
Here is a summary of the last week of Septmeber.
Our ward choir sang in sacrament meeting and sounded awesome! It’s been awhile since we sounded that good. We have a few new members that are great and that music workshop paid off. I had one day with absolutely nothing on the calendar, so I really enjoyed it and “took a nap” until Evie came home from school. I got my hair cut. Shawn and I helped out at school again. The girls had dance and tumbling. Shawn went on a scout campout. Evie went to another friend’s birthday party. I watched the RS broadcast at home.

I substituted in primary for the chorister. Shawn went to another stake music meeting, this time about the Christmas program. We picked apples for Family Home Evening. A couple in our ward has an 80 tree orchard in their backyard and let us just come pick. I made 11 quarts of applesauce with two boxes of golden delicious apples. I still have 3 boxes of Jonathan apples to do something with.

2 comments:

Tamlynn said...

Nice work! We made too much applesauce last year. We need to remember to eat it up.

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! Sounds like you guys have been busy! :)