Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lauri A to Z

I was tagged by Heather, so here goes...

A-Attached or Single: Attached - and happily so!
B-Best Friend: Hubby (and others around the country)
C-Cake or Pie: Pie if it's with ice cream
D-Day: Um, not sure what this means... my days vary, each is different
E-Essential Item: jeans
F-Favorite Color: yellow
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Gummi bears
H-Hometown: Boise,ID
I-Indulgences: Reading all day
J-January or July: Neither, too hot or too cold
K-Kids: 3 amazing girls
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage Date: July 18, 1997
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Roller Coasters something about plummeting to the earth...
Q-Quote: "You must chill! I have hidden your keys!"
R-Reason to Smile: When my kids say or do something funny
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag: Holly, Becky, Melissa, Tamlynn, Gina
U-Unknown fact about me: If I told you it wouldn't be unknown
V-Vacation destination of choice: a cruise, the coast, Europe...
W-Worst Habit: Yelling at my kids too much
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Umm... ultrasounds?
Y-your favorite food: Pizza, brownies, popcorn
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, but I have no idea what that means.

No comments: