Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shirt Redos part 1

And now it is time to start showing off the t-shirt makeovers my friend helped me with. These are the $1 t-shrits I started with (gotta love Wal-Mart clearance).

For Evie's t-shirt tunic-dress I started with this gray fitted tee with an image of a drum set on the bottom. Since the image was at the bottom of the t-shirt, I couldn't cut it to make it shorter, hence the dress. I did take in the sides and the sleeves a little so she wouldn't have gaping armpit holes. Then I took a strip of cute pink skull fabric and made a ruffle for the bottom. I will try to get a close up of the fabric - it is rockin' cute! SHe loved it and wore it all afternoon and to school the next day. We still want to find some dark pink or black leggings to go with it and maybe make a hair accessory with the extra fabric.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!!!

Lisel said...

So cute! Can't wait to see more!