Friday, March 5, 2010

Well, Lydia is home sick today. I'm pretty sure she ended up with Fifth disease, but went to school yesterday anyway. It was the day her class was going swimming and she really didn't want to miss it, and since she wasn't contagious, I let her go. Then this morning she woke up with what sounds like croup, so we kept her home to rest and drink lots of fluids.

Shawn didn't have to go to work this morning, so he let me sleep in a little, went to Felicity's class for me (he and her teacher are friends) and then helped me make 160 meatballs for a freezer group exchange tomorrow. I am so excited about this group! I can't wait to have yummy meals just sitting in my freezer waiting for me to reheat them. I like to try new recipes every now and then, but I definitely get in a rut and view the dinner making chore as just that, a chore, sometimes.

Yesterday I spent the morning and afternoon with my friend Becky who is crafty-awesome! She has been making over t-shirts lately and she was kind enough to show me some of her tricks. She has a craft blog here and an etsy store here. You should go peek at her craftiness! I have a few more finishing touches to add and then I will post pictures of the t-shirt redos :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see you shirts!