Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crafty Attack


So I've been in a crafty mood lately, but here is what my craft table looked like - not conducive to crafting. That's my box of sewing supplies still out from the day I mended and made the butterfly cape. I started sorting it and then had to go make dinner or something trivial like that. Eventually, I started cleaning it off, and it is still messy, but I just decided to work on stuff as I excavated. Some of the projects were so easy I don't know why I haven't done them earlier. Besides this table, I have a box of full of "projects" on the floor as well. I've been pulling a few things out of there too. I'm trying to do a little every day and I'll share with you, if you don't mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Cant wait to see what you are working on!