Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Visiting Teaching Handout


Here are the cute little handouts I made to take to my sisters this week. My VT partner just moved last weekend, so I will be going solo. These are from a blog called See Me Visit Teach and the directions for this handout can be found here. Her ideas are so cute and easy and they make me want to go Visiting Teaching just a little bit more, so that's a good thing right? I used some stick on bling for the purse "clasp", brads to attach the handle so it will swing out of the way a little, and cut up "freebie" magnets for the closure. I found the Palmer money candy at Walgreens - 99 cents for about 13 "coins".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lisel said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing that awesome site. I know I can always use a little more motivation to go visiting teaching!