Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, Green, Where art Thou?

I know it's only February, and Valentine's Day is barely over, but I am missing the color green - green grass, green trees, green leaves, green plants springing from the soil. And I don't even really like the color green. Especially not as much as Lissy likes the color green. So, I started putting up my St. Patrick's Decorations and adding some green into my day. My favorite right now is our leftover Martinelli's bottles from our Valentine's dinner. I soaked the labels off, stuck the last surviving flowers from Felicity's birthday bouquet in them and plopped them in my kitchen window and let the sun shine through. Ah, Green, there you are.
My little leprechaun friend is another vintage postcard printed out and placed in a dollar store frame. You can't quite read the whole sentiment, but it says "Erin Go Bragh!"

No comments: