Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lissy's Paris Room

Here is Lissy's room with a few new additions - the mirror, curtains and rod she got for her birthday. Also, the "French Felicity" F's I just repainted. The vinyl wall decor she got for Christmas (it doesn't stick very well on her wall though). Her little shelf has a wire dress form for her jewelry, a green glass bottle and vinyl letters to spell out "bonheur" - happiness in French (Felicity's name means "happiness"). Her dresser was too messy, but on it we have a silver tray with all her toiletries and a picture of the Eiffel Tower in a silver frame (it came in the picture frame).

2 comments:

Gibb Family said...

Very cute!

Lisel said...

I love Felicity's room! Great job! I also love the flower clips. You're inspiring me to organize my craft room (AKA junk room right now) and finish some projects!